Explain why a fish under water appears to be at a different depth below the surface than it actually is. Does it appear deeper or shallower?


Q: Explain why a fish under water appears to be at a different depth below the surface than it actually is. Does it appear deeper or shallower?
Ans: When we see fish under water the light rays travelling from water to air, coming out rays bend from their straight path due to effect of refraction it seems at less depth than it actually is. So it appear shallower as shown in figure.

Explain why a fish under water appears to be at a different depth below the surface than it actually is. Does it appear deeper or shallower?

Unknown

Hello I am Adnan Karim, a Student, blogger, Programmer. I am Here To Help You. You Can ask me Anything at https://www.Ask.fm/adnanskiwordy

3 comments:

  1. THANKU SO MUCH FOR THIS TO-THE-POINT ANSWER !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro this is I'm my paki physics book, baray banday nay AH

    ReplyDelete